Sunday, 21 May 2017
Sunday, 14 May 2017
1. Do you like shopping?
2. Where do you go shopping?
3. Who goes shopping at home?
4. How often do you go shopping?
5. Did you go shopping last week?
6. When was the last time you went shopping?
7. What did you buy?
8. When do you usually go shopping?
9. What is your favourite shop?
10. What do you prefer: shopping for clothes or food?
Tell me about the kind of shops you can find where you live.
Do you like shopping?
How often do you go shopping?
Where do you buy clothes....?
Do you go shopping with your friends?
Did you go shopping last week?
When was the last time you went shopping? What did you buy?
Did you buy anything nice at the weekend?
Where do you / your parents do their shopping for food?
Do you usually go shopping with your parents?
Are you going shopping next week?
Where are you going to go?
What are you going to buy?
Who are you going with?
How are you going? (means of transport)
Tell me about your favourite shop
Where did you buy your shoes?
What do you like or dislike about going shopping?
What time do shops open / close in your city?
Where’s the nearest shopping centre? Go straight on, turn left and go to the traffic lights. The shopping centre is opposite the traffic lights –
- Where did you buy that t-shirt? I bought it in the Shopping Centre
- How much was it? It was 50 euros